Thursday, March 26, 2015

Churros

Hi! Again and again hahahaha.
Harini I will mix some english and Bahasa Malaysia lah pula ya. Macam biasa I explore simple recipe to try. Apasalahnya kan cuba-cuba simple recipe dan tak perlu bahan yang banyak untuk buat sesuatu pencuci mulut. Kadang kita tak perasan pun bahan yang ada di rumah boleh buat pelbagai  pencuci mulut yang senang. Isn't it? Kan?

I tak pernah pon makan apa jenis churros yang dijual kat kedai. So far I can't find churros at gombak. Churros ni popular kat spain. And its was brought to europe  by Portuguese. Sometime if you bored and wanna try something just do dessert. And the taste not so bad. Ada rasa cam donut sikit. Kuih gelang. Hahahaha kuih gelang. Lama jugak tak buat kuih gelang.

There lots of churros variation. Banyak jenis. Tak sabar nk cuba versi lain. I takde versi sendiri. I love to but lets try recipe from other first. Later if i do sone i will share it. Ok lets see what you need to make this churros.

Resepi Churros

Water 1 cup
Sugar 2 1/2 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Flour 1 cup

Castor sugar 1/2 cup
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp

Oil for frying

Preparation:
1. Heat up water. Add into salt, sugar, oil until boiling. Remove from heat and then add the flour. Form into dough.
2. Heat the oil for frying. Pipe the dough into hot oil using pastry bag/piping bag with star nozzle. Fry until golden. Drain on paper towel.
3. Mix the castor sugar and cinnamon powder. Roll the churros.

Done!

Nozzle tu tak kesahlah nak binyang lima ke lapan ke terpulang. Taknak bintang pon ok. Its yours churros right haha. Nak panjang mana pon terpulang. Masa goreng tu picit dough dan gunting dough churros. Api jangan besar sangat nanti tengah tak masak. I used less cinnamon cause at some of my friend don't like it. But I love it so much. U can serve it with chocolate ganache or just melt some chocolate and dip the churros.

I share some pic harap fahamlah.



No comments: